Alright, in this state of snowmergency I've been getting tons of e-mails and tweets asking me for recipes and ideas on how to keep warm with some yummy food! I can't keep this yumminess to myself any longer. Here's a step-by-step photorial on an easy, breezy DIY pizza for one! ENJOY!
Step 1. Buy a pizza from your local grocer. You can choose the brand!
2. In all likelihood the brand you choose will have a pull-tab. PULL IT!
3. Slide pizza out of box.
4. Place pizza (remember: you can choose whatever brand YOU want!) on cookie sheet.
5. Place pizza in the oven. The box says to pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees. So, do that.
6. Remove from oven. Place on a plate.
7. Slice the pizza. You can use a knife or a fancy-dancy pizza cutter!