- Government bail-outs. Does that make me un-American? I think it makes me more American. Actually, that's dumb. I don't think there is a rating system for how "American" someone is, but maybe there should be. Maybe the government should come up with a rating of how "American" one is and if you're above a certain number then you can get a sticker for your SUV or your vote can count more than others.
- The Jonas Brothers. How old are they anyway?
- Animals that talk. Animals can't talk. Especially fish. You can't talk underwater. So, if you're animal that lives underwater you definitely can't talk.
- People who don't like Coldplay. I can understand that sometimes people want to stay away from "fads" or "trends," but sometimes something is that good. I mean, I guarantee you no one tried to pull the cool card and say they weren't fans of The Beatles in the '60s.
- Public restrooms.
- Traffic. I will be an alcoholic before I'm 30 if I have to sit in traffic any more than I already do.
- People who don't like Chili's. Yeah, it's a chain and it's damn good.
- The Big 12.
Monday, February 9, 2009
stuff i don't like.
The weblog, "Stuff White People Like" was all the rage in 2008. Here is my list of things I don't like. It could be alternately titled, "Stuff White People Don't Like," but I don't necessarily want to carry that burden.