1. Encourage her to pursue her dreams of becoming a reality tv star... and maybe even help her with her application video and make sure she gets the deadline right.
2. Don't be offended when she doesn't say hi. or bye.
3. Stroke her ego.
4. Make her uncomfortable by using words like "stroke" and asking her about her how far she's gone.
5. Bake her chocolate chip cookies. No nuts or peanut butter.
6. Be willing to always eat only pizza, bubba's, or chuy's.
7. Always expect a phone call, an email, or an invitation to hang out.