* In 2004 I voted for John Kerry. I felt really strange about this for a long time. Honestly, I was voting against Bush, not for Kerry. Sometimes people don't believe me when I say that, but I already told you I voted for Kerry why wouldn't I just go ahead and say I supported him, too?
* I am a technology whore. I'm on my fourth cell phone since November 2007. I love computers.
* I wish I was married. Sue me.
* I miss Arkansas. I don't think that's a crime. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss hills and trees. I miss Wal-Mart, too.
* I love History. I could read about the past all day long. I hate the scientific revolution and most things that happened prior to 1700.
* I am judgemental. Mostly when it comes to people's poor use of grammar**, people's facebook profile pictures and of course people's lack of everyday knowledge in the fields of: spelling**, government, reality tv and the internet.
** Typos are different than spelling and grammatical errors. Everyone is human.