I am pretty positive that I could turn out to be just like Palin in 20 years. Why?
- Palin was a high school basketball star. I thought I was a high school basketball star and I once hurt my ankle playing, just like her!
- Palin has five kids. I love the Brady Bunch!
- She is the definition of middle class America. That's where I grew up, too!
- She looks just like Tina Fey. Every night before bed I pray that Jesus will make more and more like Tina Fey.
- She has a Journalism degree. Me too! And Reggie didn't think a Journalism degree could get you anywhere!
- She drives herself to work everyday. Me too! The similarities are getting eerie!
- She was a member of the PTA. I started a chapter of the PTA at the University of Arkansas and at K-2. I have the sweaters and vests to prove it.
- She has a I don't take no shit attitude. Duh.
If Sarah Palin was going into battle today, I'd follow her at least half-way (I'm more of a lover than a fighter). If Sarah Palin wanted to get a $400 haircut (like many politicians get in trouble for), I'd pay for it. If Sarah Palin called me and asked me to be her protege, I'd do it without even consulting my most trusted advisors.
If Sarah Palin wants to be Vice President, I'm voting for her.
Okay.....laughing out loud and it is 4:30 in the morning!!! You are just like Sarah....amazing!!! I love her too, just probably not as much as you.
LAUREN! You forgot that she is a bulldog that wears lipstick...SOCCER MOM and you were a soccer daughter.
Love, Aunt Deb
LC! You crack me up! And I have always been proud to be in your PTA club!
I have just spent the last 30 minutes reading some of your posts and I have to say that you are hilarious. You dont know me, but I just wanted to tell you that. Very entertaining at work.
It is time for a new post. They bring me entertainment in Guatemala!!!
Post a Comment